Re: [?]Are Realtek Audio Drivers for Linux available for use

Susmita/Rajib wrote:

> So Mr. Tomas, is your distracted :-) email supposed to mean that
> installing Realtek drivers separately isn't a possibility in Debian,
> but a newer installation of Debian should be sought for?
>
> Please... I am trying to find a solution, as some work isn't possible
> for the issue.
>
> Could Debian have an option whereby Doze drivers could be used in
> Debian as well? With some tweak to use those binaries?

No, driver goes with kernel - you need newer kernel that has better driver -
but it is not guaranteed that newer kernel has better driver - you have to
find it yourself.

I wonder why you just don't use the youtube-dl and pass the video trough
ffmpeg to get the audio out?

The images you posted suppose you want to mix the output of the videostream
with output of the microphone.
I don't know if this is possible in pulseaudio. I used rosegarden couple of
times or other audio mixer applications (like jackd)