Re: Where can I change spamd logging?

On 2021-03-13 04:25, Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

Somehow, spamd and friends have gotten the idea that they can spam the
syslog to the point where logrotate fires off at least daily, putting so
much trash in the syslog it worthless as a troubleshooting tool.

What file, and where, do I edit to put that log someplace else?

System is updodate amd64 stretch.

Cheers, Gene Heskett

hello,
I don't know anything about this but this guy says that he had a typo ( incorrect file name ) to logrotate caused syslog to fill up.
https://serverfault.com/questions/842082/spamassassin-logging

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31