Re: Using Gmail on Debian mailing lists

El jue, 11 mar 2021 a las 14:30, <rhkramer@gmail.com> escribió:
> I can live with that ;-)

El jue, 11 mar 2021 a las 14:30, <rhkramer@gmail.com> escribió:
> Yes that works for me, but I can live with the Spanish, as well.

Thanks

El jue, 11 mar 2021 a las 14:32 (GMT-4), David Wright
(<deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk>) escribió:[1]
> One small point: timezones are a great help in making the time relevant.
> I agree on language, no bother. Hey, we've even had one person using the
> French Revolutionary Calendar.

Are you talking about this [1].  I wish that Gmail had an option for
this too, but I don't know
if there is one, then I had to write it manually.  While at the PC it
isn't so difficult,
it becomes a problem when you write from a phone.

Does it work if I rather put this signature at the end of every message?

--
Time zone: GMT-4
Months: Ene = Jan ; Abr = Apr ; Ago = Aug ; Dic = Dec