Re: Using Gmail on Debian mailing lists

On 2021-03-11 at 12:10, Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 11 2021 at 10:40, <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would suggest that you leave the date and hour, also, please.  If
>> I want to find the original email which might have more context,
>> that is very helpful.
>
> I could try but it is more problematic for quick answers since I
> have the interface in Spanish, unless you don't mind reading:
> "El jue, 11 mar 2021 a las 10:40, <rhkramer@gmail.com> escribió:"

For myself, that wouldn't bother me at all. I've seen attribution lines
in less-recognizable languages, and since all the key information is
still there and can be parsed with reasonably minimal effort, it serves
the purpose just fine.

I'd certainly prefer attribution lines like that than a complete lack of
attribution, or ones with less information, in any case.

--
   The Wanderer