Re: Is there an alternative filesystem hierarchy that could be adapted to Debian.

> While I was making my research before installing Debian
> I saw that the filesystem hierarchy is not so friendly
> (I'm new to GNU/Linux operating systems).

"Not friendly" indicates that you see a problem with it, but doesn't
really say what problem it was and even less how to fix it.

I personally don't know what a "friendly" filesystem hierarchy might
look like.  I'm sure we can do better than what Debian has (and what
Windows has as well), but until someone has a very clear idea of that
should look like, it's unlikely we'll see much change.

        Stefan

PS: And of course, if you want something better you may want to
challenge some of the assumptions as well, such as the fact that it
needs to be a hierarchy.