Re: Could KDE work adequately on a PC with 4 GB of RAM and an Intel Core 2 Duo processor @ 2.33 GHz?

On Mi, 10 mar 21, 08:51:33, Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z wrote:

> My last doubt is if should use Debian 10 with KDE Plasma or Debian Bullseye
> instead.
> Apparently, only the newer versions of KDE Plasma have the performance
> boost.

Debian bullseye (soon to be Debian 11) is already in the "freeze" stage.

It should be quite reliable in daily usage though you are still going to
see (small) updates to many packages.

Official security support is not started yet, but security relevant
updates should be prioritised whenever possible.

In my opinion it should be fine for a desktop system, but I wouldn't run
it on a server exposed to the internet.

Kind regard,
Andrei