Re: How to access forumns?

Hi,

Neil du Toit wrote:
> When I tried to register for Debian User Forumns I received the following
> list of error messages:
> Your IP <ip> has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please
> see http://www.spamcannibal.org/cannibal.cgi?page=lookup&lookup=

The web traces of spamcannibal.org let it appear very questionable, with
an obscure change of domain ownership in may 2018.
I wonder how such an organisation can get its fingers into
http://forums.debian.net

Are you sure you were connected to the real Debian User Forums ?

If so, then consider to follow the advise on
  HOWTO contact forum admins
  "If you have problems with accounts or with posting, or having any other
   technical problem or question, please contact admin@forums.debian.net."

Have a nice day :)

Thomas