Re: Debian and Android

On Saturday, 16 Jan 2021 at 19:25, riveravaldez wrote:
> I have issues with USB connection between Debian and Android, it
> seems to work but in a buggy way...

I gave up on MTP/PTP a while back as I could never get it to work
consistently with various Android devices.

> Usually I use `sshfs`.

As do I along with AndFTP.

If both desktop and phone are on the same LAN, I recommend
kdeconnect-cli (kdeconnect apt package and kdeconnect app on
phone).  Allows me to send photos to the desktop easily as well as share
other bits and bobs (e.g. website found while reading twitter on the
phone).

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.4 on Debian bullseye/sid