Re: What is the command to access the temp sensors in a rpi4?

Gene Heskett wrote:

>> vcgencmd get_throttled
> 0x0

means no trottle occured (see below)

>> https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=190584
>
> That "forum" is NOT a list. And I've changed browsers, losing all my
> passwds. So while I can read it, I can't post.

I mean the raspberry pi forum hosted on comp.sys - sorry for misleading you

> And I am wondering where the man page for vcgencmd might be?

from what I see it is not exactly documented

> Searching for that, I found a page that describes it, then found a blog
> by Jeff Geerling on make a pi4 boot from an ssd, which killed a good
> sized tree, but might get me going there.

yes, the usual open source & free software stuff

https://www.8086.net/tools/decode-get_throttled?d=0x0

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
| | | └ Under-voltage has occurred
| | └ Arm frequency capped has occurred