Re: Debian and Android

didier gaumet wrote:

> It is probably related to your Android settings and independant of your
> PC OS (Debian):

https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/make-usb-connection-your-android-phone-default-file-transfer-mode-0234540/

sorry but this is site is crap

Consent Denied

You have not agreed to WonderHowTo, Gaget Hacks, & Next Reality's use of
cookies, Terms of Use Agreement, and/or Privacy Policy. We have asked your
browser to delete any cookies the Website had previously stored (if any
exist). You may still have to delete cookies set by any of our third party
partners by following their opt-out procedures as outlined in our Privacy
Policy, or manually by clearing your browser cookies. We do not have access
to view, add, or remove cookies set by domains we do not control.