Re: [OT] sending command to multiple SSH sessions, like in mRemoteNG

Hello,

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 05:15:18PM +0200, Anssi Saari wrote:
> Marco Möller <talby@debianlists.mobilxpress.net> writes:
> > this command is then sent to all SSH connected remote systems at
> > once as if the command would have been typed in at each single
> > of the SSH connected remote systems CLI individually. Do you
> > know about such feature to be implemented in some Linux tool?
>
> I do simple stuff with just a for loop in the shell. For more complex
> stuff I use Ansible which uses ssh internally.

Aside from shell loops, I've also in the past used dsh which is
still packaged in Debian:

    http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/software/dsh.html

…but these days I also switched to using Ansible ad hoc commands and
playbooks for anything I do repeatedly. Well worth looking into.

Cheers,
Andy