Debian 11 on old Macbook

Hello,

I installed Debian 11 (386) on a 2009 Macbook Pro 13 "(5.5).

The installation did not give me any problems except it did not detect wifi card and touchpad, but I was connected with ethernet and used an external mouse, so the whole process ended.

During the installation phase of Grub I only chose the hd that appeared in the window and did all the installer.

I enclose photos of the subdivision that the installer did. I only chose to install Debian on a partition that I had left empty choosing partitions / and home Unfortunately Debian does not appear on reboot and neither does Grub, but Mac OS (Snow Leopard) starts immediately How can I solve this problem?

If I reinstall using AMD64 instead, what can be the right suggestions to install Grub in the right place to reboot with it?

Thanks and regards