Re: [Sid] Firefox problem

On 17/10/21 9:55 pm, Grzesiek wrote:
Hi there,

On some of machines I use, after opening of Firefox I get empty browser window (with menus, decorations etc) but nothing else is displayed. Its impossible to open menu, type address, etc. The only thing you can do is to close the window. After changing display configuration (rotate to portrait, adding external monitor..) it starts to work as expected. You do not even need to reopen. Moreover, it looks that Firefox was running ok all the time but nothing was displayed. After recent updates on some machines I get the same problem using firefox-esr.
The only error mesg I get is:
###!!! [Parent][RunMessage] Error: Channel closing: too late to send/recv, messages will be lost

Are you seeing that message in the shell that you started it from? If not, and if you're not running it in a shell, try that to see if there are more messages?

Cheers,
Richard