Re: question?

On 27/10/2021 04:19, John Hasler wrote:
Piotr writes:
It already exists - Mobian. I use it on my Pinephone with Debian
Testing.

How do I get it?  The Mobian site says that the PinePhone Mobian
Community Edition is available from Pine64 but I don't see it on their
site.

Pinephone now comes with preinstalled Manjaro I think. It doesn't
matter, Pinephone is totally open and you can install what you want. I
switched few distros before I settled on Mobian+Debian Testing.

1. Buy Pinephone or other supported device [1]
2. Download Mobian [2]
3. Install Mobian on Pinephone or other device [3]

Result: Debian repo + GUI from Mobian. Purest Debian you can get on a phone.

[1] https://wiki.mobian-project.org/doku.php?id=devices
[2] https://images.mobian-project.org/
[3] https://wiki.mobian-project.org/doku.php?id=install

--