Re: problem with an HP AIO

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 02:37:24AM +0100, piorunz wrote:
> On 26/10/2021 02:29, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > This AIO has no visible screws anyplace that would let me into it to swap
> > the drive.
> >
> > So, short of a fire axe, how does one get into a 2 yo HP AIO as sold by
> > wally's?
> >
> > Many Thanks to anyone that knows the magic incantation that will open it!

> Can you try again in English this time please, I can't understand what
> is the problem you have described in full 5 paragraphs instead of 1.
> No essays, just say what is the problem and how you want to fix it.

Near as I can tell: Gene has purchased a computer, and wants to remove
the hard drive from it, but he can't figure out how to open its case.

Gene, you might try Google searches of the form "how to open HP all-in-one".
Some of the results that I got for this are Youtube videos.  I didn't
watch any of them, but you could try a few and see if any of them
look applicable to your device.