Re: A .profile puzzle

On 17/10/2021 17:18, Gene Heskett wrote:
The local electrical system, while better than Haiti's is getting to be a
nuisance with 5 second power failures about weekly, or is that weakly?
(...)
I made some mods to a 3d printer project in openscad last week, printed
it, but forgot to save it. So I lost it when the latest failure rebooted
that machine.

With all due respect, you should know that UPS to power up one computer
for an hour cost £150 on eBay, or even £70 if you can buy used and/or
replace batteries yourself etc, as I did. Just buy that and begone will
be all reboots due to flaky electric, forever.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org