Re: openssh server remote access

Hi Semih,

In my opinion, I would go back to basics first.You may have installed openssh but it doesn't necessarily run by default (for reasons that will make sense when you look at it further).Do you know how to start systemd services? It looks to me like your ssh server isnt' running.So, run (with sudo privileges or root and presuming you're on a normal variant of Debian and not one with an alternative init system such as SysV)

1) systemctl status ssh

Post the result please

JB

--