Re: Debian

On 19/10/2021 12:58, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 12:46:41PM +0100, piorunz wrote:
On 19/10/2021 12:11, courtneyxshort wrote:

I am a Computer Science Masters student and part of my degree involves
me downloading Debian on my Mac. I have tried this countless times and I
have been unsuccessful. I've watched Youtube videos/ read the
information on your website and I am still unable to do this.
Is this something you could please help me with? I would be so grateful.
Courtney

Hi Courtney.

You have been unsuccessful in what? Downloading Debian? Can you
elaborate what exactly went wrong? We will be happy to assist once we
know what have failed.

I'm guessing she meant "installing" Debian, but who knows.

If she's actually going to attempt an installation, it would be helpful
to know which model Mac she's using.

Yes, who knows. I won't write essays and jump to conclusions. One who
seeks help must know what they need help with, first.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org