Re: Sata Hard drive testing

> Essentially, I have been experienced data loss, where nodes become
> unreadable, when I try to "fix it" with fdisk, it says it moves unreadable
> to the trash, basically deleting data.

"it says"?  Can you clarify what is this "it"?

Drive-level errors of "unreadable data" normally lead to errors that
appear in the kernel log and say scary things and "read sense" and
include hex numbers showing the actual bytes of the SATA command sent.

I don't expect such error messages to say anything about a "trash".
So maybe your errors occur elsewhere.

        Stefan