Re: question from total newbie. a little help please

I think the o.p. may have got debian linux confused with debian lynx that
makes more sense over here.  Many Linux distros have code words for each
major version of their distributions.  The current stable code word for
debian is bullseye.  I've been installing debian since sarge and remember
no lynx code word attached to any debian version.