Cannot install vlc on bullseye

Hi,

  I am trying to install vlc and I get this error
n-lata [rramesh] 284 > apt -s install vlc
NOTE: This is only a simulation!
      apt needs root privileges for real execution.
      Keep also in mind that locking is deactivated,
      so don't depend on the relevance to the real current situation!
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libpostproc55 : Depends: libavutil56 (= 7:4.3.2-0+deb11u2) but 10:4.4-dmo4+deb11u2 is to be installed  libswscale5 : Depends: libavutil56 (= 7:4.3.2-0+deb11u2) but 10:4.4-dmo4+deb11u2 is to be installed
I cannot understand why libpostproc55 will need a older version of libavutil56.  My sources.list is this

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ bullseye main

deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org bullseye main non-free
deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org bullseye-backports main

deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security/updates main deb-src http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security/updates main

# bullseye-updates
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-updates main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ bullseye-updates main

I also have these two rules in preferences.d/multimedia as in the past I had issues with same packages in both deb-multimedia and debian regular when I was told these rules will help.
Package: *
Pin: release o=Unofficial Multimedia Packages,n=bullseye
Pin-Priority: 332

Package: *
Pin: release o=Unofficial Multimedia Packages,n=bullseye-backports
Pin-Priority: 331

Any help appreciated.

Regards
Ramesh