Re: dead lock

On 10/14/21 5:54 AM, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
hi
After  a Debian install on my amd64 laptop, I'm faced to what looks like
a beautiful dead lock:
I wanted to set a root account, but that was refused because I'm not
in /etc/sudoers, and to put me in this file, I need root privilege!
providing some Basic info about How you installed and which ISO you used would be useful.
whatever.

if you can open a terminal type in "su -" (lower case, no quote marks) and use your User password.

PS: in my opinion you should avoid creating a sudoers file unless you really know what you are doing. the defaults are very insecure.
I suppose that there is a solution, but I couldn't find it.
Any idea?

best regards,