Re: How can encrypt my messages sent to the forum?

Hi William,

If you want your messages to exchanged securely with SSL, you have to ensure that your SMTP (client,relay,...) use the STARTTLS command of the SMTP protocol.

If you want your messages to be encrypted you have to know the public key of your target (if using a public key infrastructure) or find way to share a secret with your target for a symetric encryption.

May be someone can tell you if this mailing list provide a public key for GPG. Personally I never checked for this and I hope this will help you.

Echo Zeta

Le dim. 10 oct. 2021 à 19:10, Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com> a écrit :
On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 10:59:11AM -0600, William Torrez Corea wrote:
> My messages isn't encrypted, is in plain text.

Hi William,

Which forum? This is a mailing list.

Why would you want to encrypt messages sent here: the whole purpose
of a mailing list is open communication, surely?

What problem are you trying to solve?

All the very best, as ever,

Andy Cater