Re: Then it happened to me...

On 10/10/2021 9:33 AM, piorunz wrote:
On 08/10/2021 18:10, Dan Ritter wrote:

It just happened to me.

I think this is actually an attack on debian-user.

Nothing in my mail logs (and, believe me, there's a lot of spam
recorded in there.)

I've just set postfix to drop anything from that host at SMTP
time, but I doubt it's going to work. I think they've found a
cannon to annoy debian-user subscribers with.

-dsr-

Why we don't have this?
https://forum.manjaro.org/

We still use e-mail list, prone to spam and abuse, technology from 30
years ago?
Isn't it time to switch to online forums? It's not that Debian haven't
got the money, right?

Mony is not evrything, it is true that some forums let you reply to a
post via e-mail but forums will never be as flexible and/or accessible
than e-mails.

Sometime what is old is not a bad idea.

--
John Doe