Re: Mouse left button acts really strange

On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 15:04:30 +0200
Andreas Rönnquist <mailinglists@gusnan.se> wrote:

> I have massive problems with my Logitech M705 - Or specifically with
> the left mouse button. Sometimes (very often) singleclick becomes
> double-click, dragging items is very hard, it drops the drag before I
> release the mouse button. Clicking on the terminal icon in my xfce
> panel often starts three terminals. The weird thing is that mouse
> movement and the mousewheel works just fine. No problems there of any
> kind.

On the XFCE desktop, right click, Applications -> Settings -> Mouse and
Touchpad. In the tab labeled Behavior, check the values. I have: Drag
and Drop Threshold, 8 px; Double Click Time, 400 ms; and Distance 5 px.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/