Re: You have been removed from

On Fri, Oct 08, 2021 at 12:52:51PM -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:

> Guess what I just got?
>
> -dsr-

> Date: Fri,  8 Oct 2021 15:00:41 +0000 (UTC)
> From: debian-user-request@lists.debian.org
> To: dsr@randomstring.org
> Subject: You have been removed from the list

People: I just sent a private response to Dan before I realised it
might be better to send it to the list.

It may, eventually, be appropriate for someone to deny-list this host
from all Debian communications. It has been reported to abuse@ovh.net.

In the meantime, if anybody else has problems from this host - it is
appropriate to email listmaster@lists.debian.org and explain what has
happened, including the headers and bounce email text. If they allow
your host, they will also send an email to check that an email will
not in fact bounce.

With thanks to Steve McIntyre who has confirmed that this sort of
thing has happened before.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater