Re: write only storage.

>> Write only storage - DVD-R or equivalent Blu-Ray - but make sure to end the
>> session. Deletion - feed through a paper shredder.
> I already do that but currently that means I have roughly one month of
> backups on network accessible storage before I write to disc.

Rather than WORM you can just take normal disks and once you don't want
to write to them any more, you unplug them ;-)

If you still want to have read access to the data, then you make it
accessible via another server, ideally in another administrative domain
(and another physical location, since fires and other events can be just
as likely as ransomware).

        Stefan