Re: Problem installing

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 01:18:03PM -0500, Igor Korot wrote:
> Hi,

[...]

> > > [quote]
> > > The Configuration Manager has failed. You can try and re-run it or you
> > > can skip it and continue
> > > [/quote]
> >
> > Hm. Sorry. Doesn't ring a bell with me :-(
>
> If I continue - will I be able to do it after the install?
>
> If yes - how?

Sorry. I have no idea. I can't guess in which state your
installation process is: is this message actually coming
from the Debian installer? Is this message coming from
VirtualBox?

> Maybe this way I will get an actual error and not the installer
> message box.. ;-)

Since you have not much to lose (except some time), perhaps it
is a good idea.

Perhaps it would be helpful if you could describe in a more
detailed way what your steps are, at which point the problem
arises and the exact error message.

I can't guarantee to be able to help, but perhaps someone
will have an idea here.

Good luck
 - tomás