Re: static photo album generator

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

>> fgallery - static HTML+JavaScript photo album generator Hm,
>> HTML and JavaScript, doesn't sound so static ...
>
> Static means no server side processing is required (no CGI,
> PHP or similar), any web server that can just serve files
> is enough.

Yeah, but JavaScript, is that executed by the client you mean?

Maybe it is, I did it only once and don't remember where it
executed now that you say it ... for some reason I just
thought it was on the server ... OK, so it is on the client :)

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal