Re: USB sticks & Debian

My apologies for the duplicated post.  I think one of my Kmail settings isn't
quite right.

Bob, I don't want you to think I am writing you off.

If you are referring to Windows, you can make a Windows 10 USB by formatting
it NTFS.  Then mount the Windows ISO, and then copy the files from the ISO
over to it.   Be sure to eject the USB so it completes all writes.

It's pretty straight forward.

What I can't guarantee is that it will work with your firmware.  I know it
works on my Gigabyte mainboard.

If it is Mac, FreeBSD or something else, I can't be much help, as I haven't
really dabbled with them.

T.J.