Update your Tax Residency Information

Thank you for banking with ASB

As an existing customer, you are required to update your tax residency details.

Please Kindly click on 'proceed' to verify the email address on your details

debian-user@lists.debian.org Not verified

The information collected by ASB will be reported to the New Zealand Inland Revenue.
The Inland Revenue may share this with relevant tax authorities in order to help reduce global tax evasion.

Proceed

What if I am only a tax resident in New Zealand?

You will still be required to confirm your tax residency information. Provision of your New Zealand Taxpayer identification Number (IRD number) is optional.

For more information call our Customer Verification Services team on 800 111 3730 or +64 9 337 4564 if calling from overseas.
Please note that as a Financial Institution, we are not allowed to give tax advice.