Re: Development permissions

On 9/21/21 9:10 PM, Paul M. Foster wrote:

Yeah, I use git in other contexts. In this particular instance, when these projects were created, git didn't exist. While I could implement it here, the other user is on a Mac. I've had experience trying to install "normal" software (like git) on a Mac (software not blessed by Apple), and it's not a pleasant experience.

You want MacPorts:

https://ports.macports.org/

Git is available:

https://ports.macports.org/port/git/

Additionally, the other developer uses Dreamweaver and doesn't do well with administrative tasks like "git push". I'm trying to make this as painless for her as possible.

DreamWeaver supports Git:

https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/git-support.html

David