Re: qemu-system-x86: qemu doesn't show window with VM

Stefan Krusche wrote:
> Am Montag, 20. September 2021 schrieb Dan Ritter:
> > Stefan Krusche wrote:
> >
> > I don't expect an invocation of qemu to open a window, I expect
> > it to run the VM.
>
> Well, not sure what you mean. Does the VM not run in a window?!

No. The VM is a process. The VM may have a graphical interface,
in which case, something has to invoke it. Your command starts
the VM, but it doesn't start a graphical client.

> I'm a bit puzzled because I never had to use any of these…

Well, why don't you try them and find out if it solves your
problem?

-dsr-