Re: Hundres of dovecot imap errors with fts_solr plugin polluting /var/log/mail.err

The bug I patched also threw a similar kind of error. See
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=970692. But this
error is cropping up for every user on the system. A google search
turns up nothing on a uid other than '0'.

I don't know if this is another debian issue or a misconfiguration on
my end. I'm not sure where to begin to look. Can someone please point
me in the right direction?

I think this is some kind of parsing bug from the response from solr. The number of pairs of errors returned is the same number of hits received during the search. So if I do a search with 7 results turned up, I get 7 pairs of errors.