Re: masked service file

On 2021-08-31 18:49, john doe wrote:
On 8/31/2021 7:36 PM, mick crane wrote:
Since I didn't really need LVM and I wasn't thrilled with having the
intrid.img at 70,000000 bytes big I installed bookworm afresh.
After installing all the software I might want it's grown from 13,000000
to 30,000000 but that's OK.
Most things are back working except having some bother with the scanner which seems to be because the saned service file is masked. I don't know
if it came masked or is something I've done.

Why would a service file be masked ?

To have it fully disabled ('stop', 'disable', 'mask').

Can I just unmask it or do I need to find a working service file first?

You can simply 'unmask' it and see how it goes.

Is there a way to find out why it is masked ?
mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31