Re: how to change debian installation mirror list?

Am Montag, 23. August 2021, 17:36:41 CEST schrieb Fred 1:
Hi,

you do not need to reinstall. You will find a list of debian mirrors on the
website of debian.

Then you can entry or edit the mirror in the file /etc/apt/sources.list. You
can also use deb.debian.org as debian repo in this file. Doing so, it will try
to find the nearest mirror in your place automatically.

For more information take a look into the documentations.

Have fun!

Best

Hans