Re: font-colour on a bullseye desktop: (too) white

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 02:22:23PM +0200, steef van duin wrote:
> i am sorry. it is a long time i was mailing to this list for help
>

> OK.  Now we know which terminal you use, and this*probably*  also means
> you're running XFCE as your desktop environment.  That will be useful
> information for the thread back on the mailing list.
>
> yes, that is right  i am using xfce, last version

This was after steef accidentally replied to me privately.  I asked
them to please reply to the list instead.

One of the other details they said in their private message was that
they're not interested in changing the terminal fonts.  They want to
change the "fonts under the little pictures on the desktop".

Those "little pictures" are called icons, so we can try this search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=xfce4%20change%20icon%20font%20color

I got these results as my first two:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/233483/change-xfce-desktop-font-color

https://forum.xfce.org/viewtopic.php?id=6553