VMWare Horizon Client has glitchy graphics after update to Bullseye

I am not entirely sure there's an actual correlation here, but after I
updated to Bullseye, my installation of VMWare Horizon Client started
glitching out. I updated in the weekend and it was working fine on
Friday, but not yesterday.

I'm not sure how to describe it exactly, but the images appear
corrupted. In bigger windows, half of the window appears fine, but the
other half appears like a blocky, greyish glitch. Smaller windows
appear completely black (probably due to some y offset caused by the
glitch, which also happens in bigger windows).

Did anything regarding the graphics change between Buster and
Bullseye? Did anyone else experience something similar with other
applications?

Thank you.

--
Luiz Romário Santana Rios