Re: Upgrade from buster........

	On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 10:32:01 -0400 Greg Informed me about Re:
	Upgrade from buster........

> On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 02:34:59PM +1000, Charlie wrote:
> > But didn't upgrade because of failure running
> > /usr/sbin/apt-listbugs apt
>
> I'm wondering if the failures of apt-listbugs are related to the
> failure of the bugs.debian.org web site.  It's gotta be related,
> right?
>
> In your particular case, the clear answer is to disable apt-listbugs
> at least temporarily.

Yes you are right, just got back to it, and bugs.debian.org must have
come back with whatever changes were required, and listbugs worked
again and everything upgraded. I must have been a bit premature.

Good call Greg. Thank you.

Charlie

--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Unable to change circumstance, change your reaction to them.
	..Anon

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.