Re: moderators, I would appreciate if you could interfere

On 16/8/21 9:45 am, Weaver wrote:

By reputation, the list is unmoderated, and that's the way it used to
be.
It still bears the token title of an unmoderated list but, in reality, a
small collective of the politically correct have placed it under their
auspices to moderate it. They have all the rationale, they believe, to
do so, but this is quite in contradiction with the principles of open
source, so it's an interesting phenomenon to observe.
Cheers!

Harry.

Wait till you try and do any editing on Wikipedia, especially on controversial topics.

Then you'll find all about self appointed politically correct assholes who by virtue of being there first have established an ecosystem where anyone not toeing the line is neutered.

I don't think this is accidental, and you can see clear signs of continuous influence by major players using Wikipedia 'editors' to further various agendas.

--
Jeremy