Re: Internal server error 500 for bugs.debian.org pkgreport of apt-listchanges

On 8/14/21, Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/14/21, Brian Thompson <brian@hashvault.io> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I'm getting a 500 error when trying to access the apt-listchanges, apt,
>> and apt-listdifferences pkgreports on bugs.debian.org. It looks like
>> there is a problem with all of the pkgreports.
>>
>> Here is one of the URLs:
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=yes&src=apt
>>
>> Was there some maintenance that I am unaware of?
>
> Would Developers *very recently* flipping the release switch for
> buster/bullseye/bookworm affect that?
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2021/08/msg00001.html
>
> Maybe the site wide adjustment hasn't caught up yet or something?

Mappings would be the password I was looking for a few minutes ago:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2021/08/msg00002.html

In full, Jonathan says, "Debian 11, codename bullseye, was release on
14th August 2021 and synced to mirrors around 21:05 UTC. You should
expect the mappings for stable and
oldstable to update on your local mirrors very shortly."

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey
* runs with birdseed *