Re: Only One Side Speaker is giving sound

Regarding my earlier mail. I am using debian on my laptop so the
speakers are internal speakers. I also use windows on dual boot on the
same laptop and I face no such audio issue while using Windows. So, I
am pretty sure it's not a hardware issue on my laptop. If it works just
fine in windows and not in debian that means there's definitely some
issue with debian. I have installed non-free drivers as mentioned in
the previous mail but that doesn't seem to resolve the issue.

Waiting for some guidance to resolve this. :)