Re: ISO to external SSD

Hi,

On 2021-08-03 8:18 a.m., Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> Dan,
> 40-50% of my ssd, is that correct
> For i386 or amd64? If I take both
> I'll still have 149gb. Interesting. I can do it, because the original
> need of the ssd evaporated. Thus it's possible to try both into the old
> mac(hine). But in that list you linked to, are a lot more than those two
> ISO images. Would I need a virtual Pile of 1TB SSD's?
> Geg

I've sent you the instruction on how to get the mirror on your disk.
You already have the links to the space needed.
Modify the command so you choose your architectures (i386,x64) and
distribution (buster/bullseye/backports, etc). Plus if you want sources.

Maybe go one thing at a time.
Trying to learn everything may give result but won't master much.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside