Re: what binds to port

Thomas Schmitt (12021-08-02):
> Do you have any sg device left as suspect for the scanner's device file,
> after you subtracted one for each hard disk and each optical drive ?
> (I.e. are there two hard disks to occupy sg0 and sg1 and no other sgX left ?)

Have SCSI scanners been spotted since the 20th century, except in zoos?

Only USB mass storage devices are shown as SCSI devices, because they
use mostly the same command set. Other USB devices either have their own
kernel drivers (printers…) or appear as generic USB devices nodes to be
accessed with libusb.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George