Re: Apparmor: 1 processes are unconfined but have a profile defined

Hello,

Disclaimer: I never wrote an AppArmor profile

>From what I understand, unless you specify a deny rule, when you switch an AppArmor profile to complain mode, it complains but does not confine, so you would probably switch your AppArmor profile to enforce mode instead.

And I suspect that on a default Debian installation (Systemd instead of SysVinit), restarting unit or relading configuration by a /etc/init.d command instead of systemctl might have undesired effects.

https://wiki.debian.org/AppArmor/HowToUse
https://linuxhint.com/apparmor-profiles-ubuntu/