Re: location of screenshots during debian install

> Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 7:14 AM
> From: "Jupiter777" <jupiter777@gmx.com>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: location of screenshots during debian install
>

> Where are the screenshots?  I like to  use them for troubleshooting?

I'm sorry to ask you but have you googled the internet for answers before writing to this mailing list?

Based on my experience in asking for help here, Mr David Wright is the one guy who doesn't ask you refer to man pages. He's actually quite nice. There's only one guy who can match David in both helpfulness and a being a gentleman. You can find him in the OpenBSD forum.

And based on my experience as a beginner of all things Linux, man pages are not for those who don't have a foundation in computer science like e. The commands contained in them aren't accompanied by examples on how to use them. Sure, a brief description is given for each command. However, IMHO, it isn't enough to help me.

Best regards.

Stella