Re: Debmirror

Hi,

>>> --getcontents ?
>>>
>> Giving this one a try....
>>

> Gave this one a try and it worked.
> Next step...
> I'm setting up a Debian mirror (don't know if it will be very useful
> because I already have one nearby (iweb.ca)...
>
> But as I'm only carrying Buster and Bullseye (possibly the next testing
> too).

With only the security update mirror.
Please don't write me (again) it's bad to create a local copy of
security-update.

Now getting this problem :

E: The repository 'file:/mnt/mirror/security-debian buster/updates
Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
therefore disabled by default.

>>> Cheers,

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside