Re: Development server

Hi,

On 2021-07-25 3:49 a.m., Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> Polyna.
> I saw a new software in LXDE a few days ago, it's remote desktops,
> looked really nice..
All the desktop environment (and windows manager) have a remote desktop
possibility.
Many choices... VNC, X11 over SSH (and more that I don't remember).
Most of the time, it's only a front end to one of these.

I have doubt on the fact that the LXDE group developed it's own protocol
for doing remote display.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside