Re: Request to join the team

Hi,

On 2021-07-25 6:56 p.m., Guilherme Xavier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Guilherme Xavier, I've been a Debian user for over 15 years
> and for a few years I've been studying a lot about packaging in Debian.
> I've done some QA work and now I'm looking to bring some new packages to
> Debian more precisely related to security.
>
> I am packaging the "Seclists" from Kali
> (https://pkg.kali.org/pkg/seclists <https://pkg.kali.org/pkg/seclists>)
> for Debian and I would like to be part of the team if possible. I am
> being mentored during the packaging by Samuel Henrique who has given me
> many tips during the process. I also request the creation of the package
> repository in salsa. I hope I can help the team.

I've packaged nearly all the package that exist in Kali but not in Debian.

Here's a list...
Some of them are not related to security and are simply newer version
than exist in Debian. For Buster...

The name Ruby and Python are folder than contains some Python and Ruby
dependency.

It's not only a thing about packaging the software.
There's also some stuff related to license related.

*airnef
ansible
ansible-base
aufs-dkms
aufs-tools
babl
beef-xss
blender
cgreen
crawl
cuckoo
darcula
darktable
davtest
debhelper
debmirror
docker-compose
dosemu
dwz
empire
enchant-2
enfuse
entangle
esptool
fasttext
faudio
ffmpeg
filezilla
flycheck
fonts-material-design-icons-iconfont
freeplane
freetype2
ghostwriter
gmorgan
gpa
gphoto2
groonga
hplip
hugin
intel-mediasdk
irssi
john
johnny
keepassxc
kodi
lapack
libass
libblockdev
libbluray
libcdio
libdata-url-java
libdcec
libdrumstick
libdvdcss
libfilezilla
libgphoto2
libiconloader-java
libmypaint
libnfs
librubberband
libspiro
libva
libvpx
lightzone
linux
linux-exploit-suggester
lmms
lsmash
mako
mariadb-10.5
mongo-cxx-driver-legacy
mongodb
mp4v2
msfpc
mysofa
ncat-w32
nikto
nv-codec-headers
obs-studio
octave
openssl
opensubdiv
openvas-manager
openvas-scanner
oracle-instantclient-basic
oracle-instantclient-devel
oracle-instantclient-sqlplus
oss4
pgadmin4
php-twig
postgresql
postgresql-11-pgroonga
prosody
publicsuffix
python
qgis
rawtherapee
rosegarden
ruby
samba
set
simde
spamassassin
sphinx-autodoc-typehints
sphinxbase
spyder
sqlmap
srt
stellarium
stk
systemd
tinymux
unetbootin
unicode-data
veil
veil-catapult
veil-evasion
vim
virtualbox
vmpk
wapiti
webshells
wine
winexe
wordlists
x264
x265
xsser
youtube-dl
zaproxy
zoneminder*

*defconpwdhash
exploitdb
exploitdb-bin-sploits
exploitdb-papers
metasploit-framework
seclists*

Would be interesting to compare our two *seclists* package and see how
different they are.

I can push all this onto my web server if you are interested.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside