Suggestion

Hi guys and girls.
I can probly manage without Gparted cos good man cfdisk
But others really need it 2 often.
In 'Manage flags' put a Root flag
So the partition newbies can set Root a specified place, usually in main partition. Now u cannot flag more than 2 flags, like Boot and lvm (to cfdisk partition sda) or boot and esp(to tell it's uefi).
But if Root's added as an option, we could flag Root and Boot in that 1t (biggest) sda1, add sda2 for backup and restore, & sda3; Virtual memory expanse (swap).

Cos Debian (also) whined about Root system setting. But Never came up with any solution How.
Which Bullseye maybe did(?).
BR
geg